Players can now win a jackpot worth 1000 bitcoins!
The world has been going cryptocurrency crazy lately, so we felt it was only right that we got on-board with it!
From today onwards (Jan 11th) customers at Multilotto can play our brand new Bitcoin lottery and take their chance to win a jackpot worth a cool 1000 bitcoins.
To those who might not be fully informed on the valuation of this bold digital currency that’s a jackpot worth around €11 million.
There’s the option to take the cash, but those interested in getting a major share of the bitcoin action can take the 1000 windfall instead.
Tickets for this exciting new lottery are priced at a very reasonable €3 and the draw takes place every day of the week, apart from Sundays, at 9.30pm (CET).
As with all our lotteries, it’s super easy to play. Just pick 6 numbers from 1-49 and if you match the lot you’ll hit the jackpot!
You can try it for yourself here.
Want to know more about Bitcoin? Then read on for our handy little guide to the online currency that’s take the world by storm!
Just what is Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin was created in 2009 by an unknown computer whizz using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto.
- Individual bitcoins are created by computer code.
- The total value of all bitcoin in existence is now over €190 billion.
- Transactions are made without ‘middlemen’ – so there’s no transaction fees and no need to give your real name.
- Bitcoin is becoming an increasingly acceptable form of currency. In some places you can even buy pizza with bitcoin.
- Bitcoin has soared in popularity because of its anonymity, as well as its lack of government control.
So, now that you’re fully acquainted, why not give our exciting new lottery a go?
Bitcoin Jackpot lottery – available Monday to Saturday at Multilotto!