Being one of the biggest lotteries of South America, Chile Lotto has definitely gained a lot of attention recently. In the last few years, the popularity of Chile Lotto has surpassed other countries too. These days, we get a lot of queries from people who would like to know about the rules of Chile Lotto and get their tickets online. Read on to get your doubts resolved about the popular Chile Lotto right here.
How does Chile Lotto Work: Draw Time, Rules, and More
Chile Lotto, which is also known as Chilena Polla, is one of the biggest lotteries hosted in the country. The lottery is known for its high rewards and claims to make at least 20-30 people millionaires every year.
Since Chile Lotto takes place three times a week, you would have enough chances to try your luck. The draw takes place each Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 21:00 local time. You can view the results on its website, local channels, or through third-party sources.
How to pick your Chile Lotto ticket?
1. While picking your Chile Lotto ticket, you need to select 6 numbers from the range of 1 to 41.
2. The draw will have 6 standard numbers and one bonus number to give more chances to players.
3. On the basis of lucky numbers, players are subjected to claim a prize in one of the 8 categories.
4. If all 5 + 1 numbers are matched, then players can claim the prize (1 in 749,398 chances).
5. You can claim the least prize if either 3 or 2 + 1 numbers are matched. The lowest probability of winning is 1 in 38 for the Chile Lotto.
Record and average jackpot
On average, you can expect the Chile Lotto to have a jackpot of around 1.5 to 3 million. In 2019, it held a record of hosting a $16.3 million jackpot, which is worth 10.66 billion Chilean Pesos.
How to Play Chile Lotto Online at Multilotto?
If you are looking for a reliable online platform to bet on the outcome of Chile Lotto, then just go to Multilotto. You can visit its website or access its mobile app to bet on the outcome of various jackpots the world over. Since the platform has transparent policies and is pretty user-friendly, it is already used by many players.
1. To get your Chile Lotto lines, you can go to the website of Multilotto or try its mobile app. You can just create your Multilotto account to access its features.
2. From the homepage of Multilotto, you can select Chile Lotto (as there are other jackpots also available).
3. This will open a dedicated interface where you can select your line and its numbers from 1 to 41. The price for a single ticket is €1.50 and you can get multiple lines if you want to.
4. Multilotto lets you pick the desired numbers of your choice or use its random number generator as well. In the end, you can just proceed to make the payment and buy the ticket successfully.
5. That’s it! The lines that you have bought will be sent to you and can also be accessed from your Multilotto account. When the draw results are out, you can check them from Multilotto’s website or app. Though, if you have won a prize, then a Multilotto customer representative will automatically get in touch with you.
Are Lottery Winnings Taxed in Chile?
Presently, a 17% tax is deducted on lottery winnings in Chile. Since the amount is pretty less compared to other countries, a lot of people consider getting their Chile Lotto tickets due to its tempting rewards.
As you can see, getting a Chile Lotto line is extremely easy if you take the assistance of a reliable platform like Multilotto. It will let you buy multiple Chile Lotto lines from anywhere in the world and would also keep you updated with its results. Feel free to give this secure platform a try of popular lottery online at your convenience.