We help you play responsibly
At Multilotto, we’ve built our business by always trying to give to our customers the most fun and entertaining gambling experience.
This is why we strongly encourage you to maintain control of your gambling and make sure that it is a positive experience for you and the people close to you.
You can always count on us to identify if at any given time you are having financial, social or emotional problems because of your irresponsible gambling behaviour.
If you answer “Yes” to one or more of the following questions, you may have a gambling problem:
1. Did you ever lose time from work or school because of gambling?
2. Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
3. Did gambling affect your reputation?
4. Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
5. Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
6. Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7. After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
8. After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
9. Did you often gamble until all your money was gone?
10. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
11. Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
12. Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
13. Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
14. Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
15. Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble, boredom, loneliness, grief or loss?
16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
17. Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
19. Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
20. Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
Contact us (Email: [email protected]) and we’ll find the best solution for you!
We help you set the limits!
We give you the opportunity to set your own gambling limits and boundaries. We provide you with tools to prevent unhealthy gambling behaviour and enable you to play responsibly. Set your deposit, wagering, loss and session limits in your Account before you start playing!
Whilst the majority of people do gamble within their means, for some gambling can become a problem. If you feel you're losing the control of your gambling, we recommend that you take the below test. It will give you a clear image of your risk profile and provide advice on how to stay in control.
Do you need to cool off?
When you need a break from gambling, our self-exclusion procedure is very simple:
- you can self-exclude into your Account: https://www.multilotto.com/user/self-exclusion;
- you can also ask our Support (Email: [email protected]) team to help you into a cooling off period, specifying for how long you wish for your account to be blocked (temporarily or permanently);
- if you give us sufficient reasons to believe that you may have problems with gambling, we are entitled to take the cooling-off decision for you.
If you exclude for a definite period:
Increasing the self-exclusion will be effective immediately;
Decreasing the self-exclusion will be effective after the lapse of 24 hours from the day we receive such notice.
Revoking an indefinite period of self-exclusion will be effective after 7 days from the day we receive your notice.
Please remember to contact all gambling companies with whom you have accounts and ask to self-exclude with them too.
We also recommend that consideration is given to the installation of software that will allow you to block access to internet gambling websites (please see Parental Control below).
There are a number of third party applications that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer's access to the Internet:
NetNanny - filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content: www.NetNanny.com
CYBERsitter - filtering software allowing parents to add their own sites to block: www.CYBERsitter.com
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account and/or to play on our site. We reserve the right to request proof of age from any customer and may suspend an account until adequate verification is received.
Are you worried about your friends?
Are you worried that a close friend or relative might have a gambling problem? If you are not sure, ask yourself:
Do they promise time and time again to stop gambling but continue anyway?
Do they disappear for long periods of time without telling you where they were?
Do you see them gambling alone for a long period of time?
Do they spend large sums of money without being able to account for it?
Do you hide money from them in order to stop them spending it?
Do they lie to cover up or deny their gambling?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these questions, then they may have a gambling problem.
Please contact our Support (Email: [email protected]) team. They can help set both you and the person you are worried about on the right track.
Below you will find contact information to organisations that can help gamblers, people with a gambling addiction, and their family and friends.
GamCare is a registered charity that provides confidential telephone support and counselling to anyone who is affected by problem gambling. GamCare can be contacted on 0808 802 0133 (freephone) or by visiting their website at: www.GamCare.org.uk
Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from a gambling problem. More information can be found on their website at:
This helpline is for people who are worried about their own gambling or someone else's:
We recommend using Gambling Therapy as part of a wider support network for maximum effect.
Last updated March 2019